We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal identification information that you voluntarily submit to our site . We may collect personal information such as your name and email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to our Site by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. You can, however, visit our Site anonymously. We only collect personal identification information from you if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-personal identification information – collected automatically . We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Site. For example, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Site. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Site, such as links clicked.
- Web browser cookies. We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Site. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalised experience on our Site.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- To operate and maintain the Site;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To track and measure advertising on the Site;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorised or illegal activity against the Site;
- To send periodic emails to users who have opted in for our newsletter. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings.
HOW WE STORE COLLECTED INFORMATION
The Site may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Site. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Site currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- MailerLite. This service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters to people who subscribe o our newsletter. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- WordPress. This system stores email addresses, names and IP addresses that are collected when you leave a comment on our Site. This information is only used to respond to your inquiries.
- Google Analytics. Non-personal information is collected and stored in Google Analytics for 50 months. When data reaches the end of the retention period, it is deleted automatically on a monthly basis.
This list may be amended from time to time in the Site’s sole discretion.
SHARING COLLECTED DATA
- Personal information. Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
- Anonymous data. We may use anonymous data such as generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information. Such data does not identify you personally. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include the demographic location of our readers, number of views to a specific page on our Site, etc.
- Publicly visible information. If you leave a comment on the Site, your name and gravatar (if you have one associated with your email address) may be publicly visible.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
AFFILIATE PROGRAMME PARTICIPATION
The Site may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Site. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Among others, we are participant of Amazon affiliate programme. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
The Site has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
On the Site, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels that allow analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Site to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behaviour will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Opt-out. You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at jurga (@) fullsuitcase.com to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access, Amend, or Forget. You may access the personal information we have about you or ask to amend or delete it by submitting a request to jurga (@) fullsuitcase.com
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
At no time should you submit sensitive personal information to our Site.
The Site does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian believes that the Site has personally identifiable information of a child in its database, please contact us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We hold the copyright of all the written content as well as imagery on this website, unless specified otherwise, and all rights are reserved.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by FullSuitcase.com. Users are welcome to share the content via social media and other such channels by linking to content found on the Site.
No portion of the Site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without express written consent.
If you have any questions about this policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at: jurga (@) fullsuitcase.com
This document was last updated on May 31, 2018